Business hours Monday through Friday 8:00am-3:00 pm
We are now open for rentals, for the cost of $150 (as a member) or $200 (for non-member) and a refundable $250 damage deposite you can rent the Amery Area Community Center for birthday parties, weddings, anniversary celebrations, celebration of life parties, etc... This cost includes the rental of the main hall and use of commercial kitchen. We accept check and cash only for payment. We will also work with profit and nonprofit organizations to help with the perfect meeting place. Call for available dates!
With inclement weather coming please note that the Community Center will remain open if there is a two hour delay at the School District of Amery, if the school closes the Community Center will be closed as well.
- Coffee Club-M.-F., 8-11 AM
- Circuit Breaker Exercise-7:30-3:00 M-F.
- 500 Card Party, 2nd and 4th Tues@ 1:00 PM.
- Alzheimer Support Group-1st Wed. @ 10 AM.
- Mahjong-Monday at 12:30 and Friday at 9 AM.
- Bingo-2nd and 4th Fridays @ 1 PM.
- Pool Tournaments-Tues & Thurs @ 9 AM
- Low Impact Aerobics-M/W/F @9 AM
- Bridge-Wednesday @12:30 PM
- Duplicate Bridge-Thursdays @ 6:00 PM
- Polish Poker-Every Friday @ 9:30 AM
- Hand & Foot Cards-Thursdays @ 1 PM
- Stamping and Scrapping-Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday @ 5:30 PM.
- Quilting-Tuesday @ 9:00 AM
- Line Dancing Lessons-Mondays & Thursdays @ 10 AM
Gift Shop & Library
You will enjoy choosing from our ever-changing variety of gift items on display. Check out our hats, Legacy River coffee, baby or lap blankets, afghans, Community Center drawings, a wide variety of yarn and crochet thread, jewelry, homemade masks, greeting cards, and more. We also have a large library of books, magazines, and puzzles for members to borrow.
Additional Community Activities
Our facility is a mainstay in the community. Besides all the wonderful activities we offer, we also host these community activities:
- Health and Wellness Expo
- Rental Space for Funerals, Weddings and other events
- Foot Clinic
- Fall Festival Pancake Breakfast
- Seminars with a wide range of topics
- Christmas Carol Sing-A-Long
- Christmas Day Dinner; we are looking for a new volunteer coordinator to run this event, if you are interested, please call the center at 715-268-6605.
The Center is everything you imagined for your special event. We will be able to accommodate your large or small group weddings, anniversaries, Christmas parties, a celebration of life, wedding or baby showers, graduations, reunions, dances, business meetings or whatever the occasion may be. We offer the use of our commercial kitchen as part of your rental.
For an additional $10 per month, no contract fees, pay as you go pay for all at once. Pay for 5 months get the 6th month FREE! You will be able to thrive in our non-judgmental environment with support and guidance from other members cheering you on. Enjoy a 30-minute total body workout; you will work every major muscle group with strength training, aerobic exercise, and stretching. Our variety of hydraulic resistance gym machines are ideal for women of any fitness level to achieve results. We also have an elliptical machine, a treadmill and a recumbent bike on site. We ask that you be courteous of others' space and keep a safe distance from each other while in the fitness center. Stop in to check it out!
All our activities, programs, and services depend on 1 key element – volunteers! Volunteers are found at the heart of all our events. Without your dedication to serve, the Center would not be able to provide the pleasures and enjoyment to the many members who attend them. Our Center also offers volunteer opportunities where people can contribute their experience and skills such as holding a class. Call us at 715-268-6605 for further information.